Costing less than commercial leg presses, the Shuttle is one of the most versatile pieces of therapy equipment with resistance levels between 180-600 lbs!
Allows you to do exercises normally needing an unweighted system; you can adjust the weight with the bands making therapy a little easier.
Exercises can be done for both lower and upper body.
- Train eccentric and concentric exercise providing twice the efficiency as concentric alone.
- (jumping) which you can’t do on most therapy clinical exercise equipment
- Isolate different muscle groups in legs or shoulders, by foot or hand placement
- Train maximum control that muscles are able to exert
- Single Leg Plyometrics: Therapists note knee fails by knee lateral movement training
- Can do exercise without putting pressure on the back since you are lying down.
- Gives same proprio feedback as standing on an unstable surface by having a wobble board attached to the kickplate.
- Important for elderly and fear of falling
You can treat a wide range of needs, from right after knee surgeries to performance athletes.
- It’s rare to find a piece of equipment the elderly and the young are both comfortable on and both feel challenged
It has a relatively small foot print for all the exercise abilities.
- 96”L x 36”W 243.84mm x 91.44mm (differs between shuttle type/brand)
Shuttles can last the life of your business career.
- Up to 40 years
- Minimal maintenance
Therapy clinics without shuttles need multiple pieces of equipment that the shuttle achieves alone.
The therapy Shuttle provides therapists the most versatility in a single machine.
Contact Healthmed or Order Here. We look forward to serving your therapy clinic equipment needs!