We've searched for ages to find a shockwave device that we are happy with selling.
The Zimmer shockwave is a feat in German engineering. Everything we were unhappy about in other shockwaves Zimmer has impressed us with
How is Zimmer different than other shockwaves?
- It works on electromagnetics instead of with a compressor.
- Foot pedal operated
- Easy to use treatment library
Why does that matter?
- Less noise
- Less moving parts that can break down
- No water reservoir that needs emptying
- Doubles the warranty of the head (2 million shots) compared to other shockwave units
- No need to strain your hands while holding a trigger
What other features does the Zimmer Shockwave have?
- Incredibly simple to use. There are only 2 knobs to adjust settings
- Built in library with conditions and suggested treatment parameters
- Metal carry case included
- 3 replacement heads of different sizes
- Shock counter that's easy to view. This means you will know when you're close to needing your treatment head rebuilt (All shockwave heads need rebuilding at some point depending on how much you use it)
Professionals! Login to see your discounted pricing!
Main unit: 2 years
Handpiece: 2 million shots
Applicator tips: 150,000 shots
Powercords, Handpiece cords not covered under warranty. Be sure not to twist or bend.
Customer is responsible for shipping the unit to and from facility for repairs.