Zimmer Shockwave Therapy Machine – The best shockwave device available in Canada.
No longer are the archaic days of shockwave treatments. The type of shockwave therapy that is quite painful to receive - and uncomfortable to administer.
If you are a therapist with a busy clinic and just want the device to handle with ease and provide some level of comfort during your patient’s treatment, then this is the device for you – and your patients.
Introducing the ZIMMER Shockwave Therapy Machine.
Benefits of the Zimmer Shockwave:
- The Zimmer shockwave comes standard with an easy to use, built in colour treatment library
- New therapists who are new to shockwave machines will be able to easily navigate through the shockwave device with the use of this library.
- The library also provides a schedule for how many times per week a patient should come in. This will require you and your patient to commit to a treatment schedule.
- The electromacgetic propulsion s generated within the machines hand piece by magnets, meaning no noise from a generator/compressor.
- Gel is not required to use the Zimmer machine. However, should you want to use gel, the Zimmer device includes caps to ensure your hand piece doesn’t get damaged.
- The soft shot technology by Zimmer provides a more comfortable patient experience. A projectile, five-times heavier than other shockwaves, provides the same quality of treatment without as much pain.
- All shockwave devices need maintenance. Since the Zimmer machine is not compressor based, the hand piece contains very few moving parts. This makes up keep less expensive.
- The Zimmer Shockwave machine is operated by a foot petal. This keeps your hands in an ergonomically correct position. Even after several patients your hands won’t feel as tired.
- Advertising material for your clinic is included with the purchase of the Zimmer Shockwave machine. A waiting room video, artwork for brochures and we will come to your clinic to provide a quick operation tutorial to your therapy staff
- Outstanding Warranty – Zimmer stands behind their products. Each hand piece is covered by a 2 million shot warranty and is German engineered for long lasting quality.
Having the Zimmer machine as your clinic’s shockwave device will provide more ways to treat conditions faster, with a higher level of overall comfort and a reduction in recovery time. These are all benefits your patients will value.
Your therapy clinic is there to help patients get back to their peak performance. As a therapist and business owner it’s important to provide care that works. The shockwave is a device that will treat both your patient, and your bottom line
A few conditions that respond well to shockwave therapy are:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Insertion tendinopathy
- Planar Fasciitis
- Tendon problems
- Chronic inflammation
- Hypertonic muscle systems
- Myofascial syndromes
- Hemotoma treatments
Contact us today if you have any questions about the Zimmer Shockwave machine or any other of our therapy clinic products, equipment or furniture.