Electric height parallel bars allow the therapist to change the height with the push of a button. Therapy clinics save time and effort by easily making adjustments to both bars at the same time. Width is able to be adjusted manually.
- Digital display shows exact bar height
- Ten foot (3 m) power height adjusting parallel bars
- Memory buttons allow storage and recall of four separate bar height settings
- Microprocessor control unit ensures synchronous operation of all four columns
- Heavy-gauge 1.5 in (diameter) stainless steel handrails on three-section slim line lifting columns provide maximum lateral stability, even in the highest bar position
- Height adjust monitoring functions ensure reliable operation and safe switch-off in case of a fault
- Slip-resistant platform. Weight capacity: 400 lbs. (181 kg). Vertical electrical adjustment 26 in (h) - 48 in (h)
- Width adjusts manually 15 in (w) - 29 in (w).
- Platform 10ft (l) and 43 in (w). 29 in wide between the upright posts