Quality Treatment at Home
Lympha Press® 201MAX has our short cycle time, and up to 24 overlapping chambers per garment. Lympha Press® 201MAX has three individual zones calibrated at the pump, enabling the healthcare practitioner to set three separate areas of compression to accommodate focal lesions, contractures or scar tissue, and to decrease pressure proximally for a gradient effect. Lympha Press® 201MAX can treat one or two limbs simultaneously, and can be used with all our quality garments, including the Comfysleeve™ 1-75 and Lympha Pants™ for complete torso treatment.
- Quick cycle time (26 second cycle), recommended by physicians and therapists for more comfortable treatment in less time.
- Up to 24 fully overlapping chambers per garment, 12 per limb, for smooth sequential compression without gaps.
- Three separate zones of pressure, calibrated at the pump, for the highest level of gradient compression.
- Lympha Press® 201MAX can treat one or two limbs, or the entire lower or upper torso, simultaneously. All our Lympha Press® systems can treat bilaterally or unilaterally, as prescribed by physician, for shorter treatment time and better compliance.
- Use with all our garments, including Lympha Pants™ and Comfysleeve™ 1-75. We offer the widest selection of standard garment sizes, for best fit.
Compact, sturdy, and reliable, Lympha Press® 201MAX is simple and easy to use, and has an upper pressure limit of 80 mmHg. Lympha Press® 201MAX operates quietly, is easy to store, and is portable for use during travel.