Cardio & Strength
- Often, persons unable to tolerate an upright cycle seat find the more-supportive recumbent seats an ideal solution.
- Recumbent cycles offer effective aerobic workouts for persons at
both ends of the fitness spectrum. Beyond traditional fitness goals,
recumbent cycles can offer therapeutic advantages for:
- those suffering from chronic pain
- anyone with joint or connective tissue injuries
- persons suffering from chronic arthritis or stress fractures
- pregnant women
- With a wide range of adjustability, almost anyone can work out effectively in the recumbent position.
- The step-through design and chair-height seat of the Diamondback Fitness recumbents offer easy ingress and egress.
- Adjustable handlebars and seat back provide the rider with a customized fit for enhanced comfort.
- The 510Sr and 910Sr recumbent models from Diamondback Fitness offer a durable eddy current braking system. No friction brakes or giant fans!
- Cycling in a reclined position works the gluteal/thigh muscle group more than upright cycles.
- All Diamondback Fitness models include an on-board waterbottle holder.
Dimensions Assembled: 64"L x 23"W x 50"H
Product Weight: 152lbs
Weight Capacity: 325lbs
Built-in Media Center
Multi-speed personal cooling fans
Foldout magazine rack
QuickSet, one-touch program keys
QuickSet, one-touch resistance keys
35 Workout programs
32 levels of resistance
Heart-rate contact sensors
Polar compatible wireless heart rate receiver
Micro-pixel scrolling message center
Adjustable handlebars and seat back
Frictionless eddy current braking system