The Aircast Ankle Brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex™ aircell system. This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping aircells, distal and proximal, that provide support and produce graduated compression during ambulation. The compression promotes efficient edema reduction in addition to helping accelerate rehabilitation.
All Air-Stirrup Ankle Braces (except for the pediatric model) come with a patient guide providing information on brace application and optional rehabilitation exercises.
The Pediatric Ankle Brace is designed for children 2 to 6 years of age and is ideal for ankle stabilization in hemophilia patients.
- Left Right Description Brace Length
- 02CL 02CR Small ankle Brace 8.7" (22cm)
- 02BL 02BR Training (medium) ankle brace 9.0" (23cm)
- 02AL 02AR Standard (large) ankle brace 10.5" (27cm)
- 02JL 02JR Pediatric ankle brace 6.0" (15cm)